23rd April 2017 - 10am - 4pm
West Walsall E-ACT Academy, Primley Avenue, Walsall. WS2 9UA
Welcome to the Black Sash workshop.
Master Russell has reviewed the format of previous years and re-planned the workshop with new features and objectives.
In particular by the end of the workshop you:
• will be able to perform the set(s) worked on with accuracy, fluency and conviction - leading to an improved grading result.
• have an increased understanding of the usage of the techniques comprising the set(s).
This will be achieved by
• Drilling sequences of techniques extracted from the set(s) being worked on
• Learning applications of those techniques
• Observing demonstrations of techniques by the Masters
• Having Group and individual feedback from the Masters.
This workshop is designed to have a positive impact on all aspects
of your Lau Gar training.
Click to download Poster
Click to download Application Form